Effective Date: 21 May 2016
- This website is owned and operated by Greenwich 2000 Limited. Our company information is at the end of this document.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They cancel and replace any previous versions.
- These terms and conditions apply to use of our website.
Changes to the terms and conditions
- We may change these terms and conditions by posting the revised version on our website at any time. Please check our website from time to time. You will be bound by the revised agreement if you continue to use our website following the effective date shown.
Acceptable use policy
You agree that you will not in connection with our website:
- sell advertising, sponsorship or promotions on or in connection with content except where explicitly authorized by us;
- use our website for junk mail, spam, pyramid or similar or fraudulent schemes;
- do anything which may have the effect of disrupting our website including worms, viruses, software bombs or mass mailings;
- do anything which may negatively affect other users' enjoyment of our website;
- gain unauthorised access to any part of our website or equipment used to provide our website;
- use any automated means to interact with our systems excluding public search engines; or
- attempt, encourage or assist any of the above.
- You agree that you will not in connection with our website:
- We cannot guarantee that any information that we may make available on our website is accurate or up to date. You rely on it at your own risk.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may process your personal data in accordance with the terms of our privacy and cookies policy which is subject to change from time to time.
Functioning of our website
- We do not guarantee that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free and we are not responsible for any losses arising from such errors or interruptions. We are entitled, without notice and without liability, to suspend the website for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason and to make changes to our website.
Intellectual property rights
- All trade marks, logos, content (including our website's structure and layout), graphics, images, photographs, animation, videos, text and software used on this site are our intellectual property or that of our suppliers or partners. For the purposes of your personal use only, you may view such material on your screen and print a single copy. You may not otherwise use, sublicense, retrieve, display, modify, copy, print, sell, distribute, download, hire, reverse engineer (unless permitted by applicable law) or create extracts of, or derivative works from, such material without our specific prior written consent.
- Just to be clear - you must not collect, scrape, harvest, frame or deep-link to any information on our website without our specific prior written consent.
Third party websites / advertising / services
- We may link to third party websites which may be of interest to you and/or include third party advertising on our site. We may use third party-provided services on our site. We do not recommend or endorse, nor are we legally responsible for, those sites or services. You use such third party sites or services at your own risk.
- By using any tool labeled "Powered by Google" on this site, you are bound by Google’s Terms of Service .
- Nothing in this agreement in any way limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited. In this section, any reference to us includes our employees and agents.
- You must give us a reasonable opportunity to remedy any matter for which we are potentially liable before you incur any costs remedying the matter yourself.
If you are a consumer (ie not acting in the course of a business),
we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
- such loss or damage was not foreseeable (meaning it was not an obvious consequence of our breach or not contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract);
- such loss or damage is caused by you, for example by not complying with this agreement; or
- such loss or damage relates to a business.
- If you are a consumer (ie not acting in the course of a business), you will be liable for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage we suffer arising from your breach of this agreement or misuse of our website (subject of course to our obligation to mitigate any losses).
The following clauses apply only if you are a business:
In no event (including our own negligence) will we be liable for any:
- economic losses (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
- loss of goodwill or reputation;
- special, indirect or consequential losses; or
- damage to or loss of data
- You will indemnify us against all claims and liabilities directly or indirectly related to your use of the website and/or breach of this agreement.
- To the extent allowed by law, you and we exclude all terms, whether imposed by statute or by law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in this agreement.
- In no event (including our own negligence) will we be liable for any:
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of the United Kingdom.
- Headings used in this agreement are for information and not binding. Any failure by either party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement does not mean this is a "waiver" (i.e. that it cannot be enforced later). If any part of this agreement is ineffective or unenforceable for any reason, then it will be replaced with a provision which as far as possible achieves the same thing and the rest of the agreement shall continue to apply. We may transfer this agreement to a third party but this will not affect your rights or obligations. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no rights to enforce this agreement except insofar as expressly stated otherwise.
- If you have any complaints, please contact us via the contact details shown below.
- Company name: Greenwich 2000 Limited
- Country of incorporation: England and Wales.
- Registered number: 03173254
- Registered office: 8 Freetrade House, Lowther Road, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 1EP, England.
- Other contact information: See our website.
- VAT number: 720 6855 37
Rate this page
Clocks not showing? Please empty your browser cache