- Start by typing a location to see your chosen place on the daylight map.
- Add other locations for comparison.
- Your selected locations will appear in the table under the map. Time on each row is local clock time.
- GMT/UTC difference (offset) in hours is also displayed.
- Drag the slider to change the time or use the blue "clock" icon to revert to current time.
Local Daylight Saving Time (DST) rules are automatically appplied.
Click/touch on a continent/region to start exploring local times and time differences.
View useful country facts: name of capital city, country area, map, currency, public holidays.