Current time and countries in the CET (Central European Time) time zone
Daylight Saving Time rules
Current daylight saving dates for Europe
- Standard Time began: Sunday 28 October 2018 01:00 GMT. Clocks went back one hour.
- Standard Time ends: Sunday 31 March 2019 01:00 GMT. Clocks go forward one hour.
UK and Europe Clock Change Rules
Check the World Clock and let the Time Zone Converter show you the actual time difference. You can choose any location, CET and GMT are just the defaults.
Convert GMT to Central European Time
GMT Time converter, compare Central European Time and GMT. Enter your location or any placename for more comparisons.
Countries using CET
|Albania Time (non-EU)|
|Andorra Time (non-EU)|
|Bosnia Time (non-EU)|
|Czech Republic Time|
|Gibraltar Time (non-EU)|
|Liechtenstein Time (non-EU)|
- Central European Standard Time (abbreviated as CET) is 1 hour ahead of GMT . The GMT/UTC offset is GMT plus one hour
- EU Time Zone abbreviations: CET, MEZ (Mitteleuropäische Zeit)
- Like most of Europe, summer or Daylight Saving Time (DST) is observed in CET, where the time is shifted forward by 1 hour. The time difference becomes GMT plus 2 hours