Prince Edward Island, Canada (PE or PEI)
Canadian Province of Prince Edward Island
USA & Canada clocks are now on
- Daylight saving start: Sunday 12 March 2017 02:00 local time. Clocks go forward one hour.
- Daylight saving end: Sunday 5 November 2017 02:00 local time. Clocks go back one hour.
USA and Canada past and future DST schedules here
Atlantic Time - Canada
Prince Edward Island
Prince Edward Island (PEI) French: Île-du-Prince-Édouard is a Canadian province consisting of an island of the same name, as well as other islands.
According to the 2009 estimates, Prince Edward Island has 141,000 residents.
PEI is located in a rectangle defined roughly by 46° - 47° N, and 62° - 64°30′ W and at 5,683.91 km ² (2,194.57 sq miles) in size.
The island was named for Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Strathearn (1767 - 1820), the fourth son of King George III and the father of Queen Victoria.
Prince Edward Island websites
Government of Prince Edward Island website: www.gov.pe.ca
Rate this page
Thanks for rating
Please explain any problem (email address for reply):
More to explore
- Atlantic Time
- Prince Edward Island Time
- Map of Prince Edward Island
- Charlottetown, Canada
- Prince Edward Island - Flag
- Prince Edward Island - Photos
- Canada Time Zones
- Currency Converter
- Canada Cities
- Canada Flag
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Websites Canada